Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Typical Big Brother

Aaron has such a big heart. He loves to take care of his Mama and he loves to take care of his sister.
But it is important to note, however, that he is a child and he is a boy...

I have started trying to have our children nap together in the same room. They take the same afternoon nap, so why not, right? Well, it is something of a novelty to Aaron and thus Audrey has yet to spend her entire nap in there. He is just too excited and he won't go to sleep!

Today, I heard Aaron giggling ... a lot.
I heard no crying over the monitor so I wasn't worried, simply curious.
I got out my camera and went in to see what was going on. This is what I found:
Crank up your volume at the beginning to hear him giggle.
Do not worry - no babies were harmed in the making of this film.
If Audrey ever cries, Aaron jumps back like a scared rabbit and immediately runs to get me.

However, that being said, sometimes children do things that
they don't know are wrong simply because it makes them smile.
In this case, that thing would be spitting in Audrey's face and watching her scrunch her face up in response...
She, being pinned in her swaddle, just laid there while he did it I guess...

There is no question in my mind that this little Princess will soon dish it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!