Monday, September 30, 2013

September!

September is over ... really? Crazy! Autumn swooped in so fast. I am so excited for scarves and boots and pumpkin-flavored everything! Here are the photos from this past month that weren't blogged :)

Aaron and Eli doing puzzles. My favorite part ... Aaron put the blue 6/9 in the 6 spot. Eli looked at it and said, "No..." he then moved it, flipped it over, putting in the 9 spot and said, "There. That better."
Apparently, Aaron can fall asleep anywhere...
 Adorable

This is my sweatshirt from when I was little. JAW = Jessica Alora Wilkinson.
I hope we can find a picture of me wearing it to compare to my Ramen loving Aaron!

 During "quiet time" (aka, Aaron refuses to nap time which leads to eventually falling asleep somewhere else - hence the strange sleeping position montage at the beginning of the post...) a lot of strange things happen. Cars get trapped in tulle, laces are strung, and when Mama say no to the pull-up because Aaron is a "big-boy," Aaron will put it on his head and then race around in circles... 

 Today, while I was decorating for fall, I gave Aaron all my hats - most of which I have courtesy of my Grandpa (GP).  He found this cowboy hat and said,
 "Look Mama! I Woody!" He then proceeded to say, "I like Buzz ... I like Jessie..." 
We are very into Toy Story 3 right now  - he loves to, "watch Buzz catch the train!"
As you can see in the picture on the left, Aaron gets very excited when we watch the movie.
Watching Eric and Aaron play cars after Family Home Evening tonight, these lyrics popped in my head
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've got all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more
....
Every prayer has been answered
Every dream I have's come true
And right here in this moment is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you, here with me


As I put Aaron to bed tonight, I reminded him how special and amazing he is. He responded by saying, "I a big brother." I let him know he is a great big brother and then asked who his big brother is. He replied, "Jesus is my big brother." He then said, "I want see Jesus," so I grabbed the picture of Jesus and some children that we keep beside the rocking chair and we talked about Jesus and how he loves the children... Aaron so obviously loves Jesus and loves the temple - he saw the Disney Castle today and said, "Look Mama, I see temple!" He loves to point to the temple pictures we have around the house and ask "I go temple today please?"

I am so grateful for all the little moments we experience. I am so grateful to be where I am with the family that I have - I know we are where we are supposed to be and we are doing what we are supposed to be doing. I look forward to many more moments as our family grows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!