Tuesday, April 3, 2012

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!!


I've been tagged!!!!!!
Stephanie over at Total Swillyness has tagged me!!! (Go check her out, she has an awesome blog)
Lets play a little game of blog tag!!!!!

1. post these rules.
2. post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.



MY 11 RANDOM FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.  I can speed read - and by speed read, I mean that I read really fast and get just about as much out of it as the person who reads slow. Don’t expect me to take more than 6-7 hours on a book, even if it is close to 1000 pages. (minus the Scriptures, I take longer on those)

2. I enjoy crafts - kind of a lot... I may even have an addiction problem and my house decor suffers the brunt of the addiction - following the house is my husband.

3. If I am hungry (which doesn’t happen often, I’ll admit) and I don’t get food … I get a crazy kind of cranky; the kind where everything that comes out of my mouth is silly and I’m laughing while I say it but really I mean it and I’m very unhappy.

4. I remember names and faces really well … so well that I would see a past classmate in the grocery store say hello by name and walk away leaving them totally bewildered. I know all of my students’ names by the end of the first day.

5. Bath time is sacred to me. Now that I have a tub, I need a bath at least once a week (the other cleansing periods can be showers, but I need at least one bath).

6. My weakness is chocolate and roses … typical of a girl, I know… really any flower or sweet food will work, but ask my husband – roses and chocolate work best.

7. I take my fashion very seriously… if I am not wearing make-up or I am in pajamas it is specifically because I chose not to.

8. I dream about new dresses. I sit for hours and look at dresses online and I have a ton of bookmarks of dresses I love.

9. I enjoyed event planning – I really loved creating masterful events, but I definitely enjoy menial tasks. I like just typing things up or punching holes – things that take no thought whatsoever.

10. I used to hate having my photo taken but now that I have people in the photo with me that I want to remember being with (Eric and Aaron), I am practically shoving the camera in someone’s hands to snap a photo!

11.I would not trade my life right now for anything. I never felt that I could ever be as happy as I am right now and it never entered my wildest dreams that anyone could ever love me as much as Eric does.


MY "TAG YOU'RE IT" QUESTIONS
1.      What is your favorite movie of all time?
I absolutely love a cute romantic comedy, but I think my favorite stems from something my husband and I both enjoy … Megamind!
2.      What is your strongest childhood memory?
As awful as this is, I remember when I had surgery at 3 years old. I remember the anesthesiologist holding the gas mask over my nose singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and I remember screaming for my mom.
3.      Who is your guilty pleasure band/artist/song?
Guilty pleasure? If I want to relive intimate things I listen to “our song” Beautiful (Jim Brickman, Wayne Brady), If I want to play a song on repeat over and over I play either A Drop in the Ocean (Ron Pope) or I Need a Hero (Ella Mae Brown), and if I need a fun dance song I play either Itty Bitty Pretty One or Faster (Matt Nathanson).
4.      How many countries have you been to (tell us which one too please)?
I have been to the USA and Mexico … in June I can add Haiti and Jamaica to the list.
5.      Which is better...the Harry Potter books...or the Harry Potter movies?
That’s tough – I love the books. I learn something new every time I read them. But I enjoy HP movie marathons – one each night a week, popcorn, treats that are SO bad for me… mmm
6.      What is your most prized possession?
Besides Eric and Aaron? I learned that it is my photos… when I lost the pictures from 2011 I thought I had lost my soul.
7.      What would you consider to be your greatest regret?
Not fixing my relationship with my parents when I was younger… I didn’t have a “bad” relationship but I definitely have a better one now – one I wish I’d had a long time ago.
8.      In oppositeness...what is your greatest success/accomplishment
hahaha – snagging Eric!!!
9.      What is your favorite holiday and why?
I love my wedding anniversary (does that count?!?). It is a day that Eric and I can dedicate to ourselves, get gifts for each other that we are invested in whole heartedly, and reminisce on our relationship.
10.   What is one talent you wish you had?
I wish I was better at video games ... haha. Go figure huh?
11.   You can do ANYTHING right here...RIGHT NOW!!  What do you do????
Anything? Well, I would bring out the sun, take Aaron to my mother-in-law’s, pick up Eric from work, borrow my brother-in-law, Tyler’s, car and go for a drive, a long drive.

NOW YOUR QUESTIONS
1.      If you were a superhero, what would your name and power be?
2.      What is the one thing in your power to change (i.e. not looks) about yourself that you are working on?
3.      What is the most important thing to you in your life?
4.      What are the TV shows you are addicted to – if no TV shows, what do you spend your time doing?
5.      What is one skill or talent you wish you’d learned when you were younger?
6.      The book or the movie? And must you read the book before seeing the movie?
7.      If someone were to bribe you, what would they use?
8.      What is your favorite meal and who makes it?
9.      What is your biggest regret?
10.   If you were trapped on a desert island, what would you have with you?
a.      Book
b.      Meal
c.      Person
11.   What attribute about yourself are you most proud of?

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Emily at The Bass Family
MaryBeth at thePentaverit
Melissa at Cyrenique
Amanda  at The Night Owls

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!