Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Decorations!

I thought I would show you the cute new additions to our home now that Easter has come upon us!


That middle one is a bird ... not a ninja ... look at the wings ...
You see it, don't you?


I tried to make Aaron's basket but it turned out looking like a very ugly purse...
So we went to the store, I held 2 in front of him, and he chose this one.
I then added his name.

The other side of the block is my Countdown to Candy for Halloween - tee hee hee


My wreath for the front door. I absolutely love the colors... 


These vases were a dollar store find that I am quite proud of.



Now for my bathroom re-do.
I bought a bunch of shells that are now glued to everything ... the light switch, the clock, the picture frame, you get the idea.




But these are really what I'm proud of...
I didn't like how things were organized in the bathroom. It was hard to get what I needed.
I told Eric I wanted boxes so when packages came in at work he collected the small boxes for me.
Then came organizing - it worked great but it was ugly ... uglier than before.
So.............................................................................................................................
I wrapped the bottoms in twine and made fake liners. Voila!


The trash can felt left out so it got a face lift too 


Not bad huh?

1 comment:

  1. Wow really good disguise! I love it!!! can I just take you with me to Wisconsin to decorate for me?!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!