Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A Baby Update

Today, I am 35 weeks pregnant. 
So close, right?
Yeah, totally doesn't feel that way...
Ah well.

Luckily, Audrey sleeping in her big girl bed went well last night, as has her nap. And it was pretty fun to have both kids climb in our bed to wake us this morning. So that helps my overall mood :)

We had a doctor's appointment today to check on how she's doing.
Overall the results were positive :)
The kids love playing with the toys in the waiting area and are getting better and better at behaving in the exam room. Audrey got to help find the baby's heart beat today and she thoroughly enjoyed that.
We learned that I'm dilating which earned me the "call us if..." lecture. I was thinking that perhaps this Saturday would be a nice day to go into labor. Though, chances are she's going to take her time cooking and come out late. sigh But, if that's what it takes to keep her healthy, then I'll do it.
Aaron gets excited every time the baby starts moving and declares that she's coming out! I feel like I'm breaking his heart every time I tell him that she is, in fact, just dancing and she isn't ready to come out yet - as much as I would like that...

As far as how I'm feeling goes ... There is still no hope for any food I've eaten to stay down if my heartburn gets too bad combined with my cough or if I push myself too hard during the day, but as long as I take it easy, I'm pretty safe.
I feel like a hippo, but what can ya do?

 Come out any time baby girl! We're ready!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!