Saturday, September 6, 2014

Precoa Picnic 2014

The Precoa Picnic is always a highlight of my summer! The kids have a blast, I have a blast, and Eric has a blast! I love seeing everyone and having fun in the sun! 



Eric participated in a race across the bouncy house - he won his race and overall got close to the winning time. It was fun to watch him dive around!
 


It wouldn't be a Precoa picnic without my kids playing in the mud ...
Face painting this year! Aaron asked to be a monster / dragon / thing ...



In the end, it was soooooooo hot (which is crazy - we moved it to September so it wouldn't be so hot and we STILL landed on one of the hottest days of the year!) that Audrey just wanted to play in the ice. 
Thanks, Precoa, for another fabulous picnic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!