Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I Love You to the Moon and Back!

I really feel like everyone needs to know what a special, amazing, kind, caring, considerate, selfless, giving, tender man Eric is.

His first priority is always me and our children. Nothing comes before that and he proves it over and over and over again. He has especially proven that to me this weekend.

He never has to be asked to help. He jumps all in and gets things done. A few weeks ago I held a garage sale with my neighbor and after 6 hours outside, I packed up to head inside. I came in to a spotless house. Eric didn't waste the day doing whatever he wanted, he spent it making sure that I didn't have anything to worry about. He knew I'd be tired. He rubbed my feet and asked what I wanted to do next. This is just one example of the many, daily things he does for me.

Sometimes I worry that I don't live up to what he deserves. Often this comes out as I apologize for things left undone around the house. Each time, he takes me into his arms, expresses his deep appreciation for how I care for our children and begs me to not expect myself to be able to do everything. He tells me how proud he is of what we've built together and he's grateful for all that I am able to do, no matter how much it is.
He never judges. He simply accepts and loves, unconditionally.

I truly know that I could not make it through this life without him. He is my rock, he is my soul, he is my other half. There is no one else who could do for me what he does. He knows my heart in ways I never thought possible.

Eric, I love our time together and I wouldn't trade it for anything - not material possessions, not hobbies, not other friends. You are an amazing example to me and to our children.

Happy Birthday! Thank you for sharing your life, your talents, and your love with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!