Sunday, August 18, 2013

One Month Old!

Guess what?!?
My baby girl is a month old! Can you believe it???
Well, perhaps you can believe it, but I can't! It is incredible how she has grown though!
 It was such a peaceful Sunday. Such gorgeous weather!
We were all matching today :)
 Aaron still loves to sing to Audrey. He usually sings Popcorn Popping and he will do the entire song, but when we tried to get it on film, he switched to Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam which was equally adorable!

Here are a few other photos from this week:
Aaron watching for Daddy to come home
 Audrey and I reading - I don't know if I've read a book since Aaron was born (like, really read ...), which, for those who know me, that is kinda crazy! I devour books - I'm a fast reader so I enjoy it a TON! I borrowed Inheritance from a co-worker and I'm flying through it! It is wonderful!!!
 Sometimes, I wonder if there is anything Eric loves more than laying with Audrey. She has him firmly wrapped around her finger, and she is only a month old...


If I ever lay Audrey down, Aaron isn't far behind. He loves to lay beside her and just talk...
I am continually amazed at how smitten by her he is! He absolutely adores his little sister. He doesn't lash out for attention and he is so gentle and careful around her! What a lucky girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!