Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fun Aaron Photos

Oh Sweet Aaron, how did you know I found my nightstand boring and wished it had stickers?!?
Oh ... and my counter ...

Watching for Daddy!

 This cute little guy really wanted the stirfry I was making ... but he wanted it now and raw!
Tomatoes, celery, cucumber, zucchini, carrots, snow peas, onions ... He devoured them all
 but just in case you get any ideas about him not being normal...
ice cream, marshmallows, m&m's, cookies, and chocolate syrup :)


This little guy is a blast to go to the store with - He asks everyone, "What's your name?" After they get over the initial shock, they answer and then ask his name, his sister's name, his shirt color, and finally, "how old are you?" They are then amazed that someone so small can be so smart! I love showing off my little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!