Monday, October 15, 2012

The Beard

Since our Pumpkin Patch post, I have gotten one question many many times and I thought it would be good to address it here.

The question is: What is up with Eric's beard, and do I like it?

Well folks, believe it or not, the beard was my idea ... haha!

Here's some background on the beard. Last year, I got to choose our Halloween costumes, so this year it is Eric's turn. He has chosen some spectacular costumes ... but his costume requires longer hair and a crazy sick mustache. He was thinking we would get a wig and draw on the mustache but I told him he could totally grow it... he had tried growing his facial hair out in the past but it never worked so he was skeptical, but I was confident his hair would grow. (Why was I confident, you may find yourself asking ... I have no idea) And here we are!

Now, do I like it? That is a tough question. I think it is extremely attractive... and it makes him look much older (aka, makes him look more his age), but I also love him without it. If he decides to grow it again, he'll have to start from scratch after Halloween (other wise he'll look like a creepy pedophile running around with just a mustache) and he'll keep it shorter than it is now.

So, there you have it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!