Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Aaron's Adventures

The first few are Aaron eating his cookie at Daddy's work - I wish I had saved the cookie for the DMV



We've been having the hardest time getting our vehicles to pass at the DEQ this year...
It took the Golf 3 times and the Saturn has gone through 5 times since July and still hasn't passed...
*sigh* Anyway, Aaron and I, as a result, have spent a lot of time at the DMV as of late  :)


This is our photo shoot at the DMV
I wish my license picture looked this good :) Especially the one on the right...







I was decorating our mantle for Halloween and had climbed on the table...
Aaron saw me and now I'm in trouble!
Note to self - when doing bad things, wait until the child is NOT watching ...



And lastly, we walked to the car and I opened the front door to throw in my bag and Aaron decided he did not want to ride in his carseat and he climbed right in the car on his own...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!