Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween from Lumiere, Belle, and Cogsworth!

All costumes were put together by me... (my dress was tag-team sewn by me and my younger [not little cause she's taller than me] sister Lissa - Thanks again!!!)

We gave out candy at a trunk-or-treat on Saturday


My bangs kept falling out of the hair do - which is ok since that happens in the movie all the time...

On Monday we took Aaron trick-or-treating with my family.
My dad really enjoyed showing him off! (so did I, of course!)
In retrospect, I should have glued the head piece to a hat not a ribbon...
It would have kept his poor head warm while we were out.
Luckily, the weather was perfect!

3 comments:

  1. Cute!! I love your dress and hair especially, you make a great Belle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a good job on your costume!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Jessie! And I love your costume Eric!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!