Monday, June 8, 2015

A Surprise Visit

I got a text from Elder Wilkinson this morning asking if he could stop by to grab a few of the things he'd asked us to store as he ended up needing them.
We of course said yes and asked when they'd be stopping by. His reply? They were on our doorstep :)
We raced down to let them in. I offered Adelynn to him and he said he wasn't sure if it was allowed so he was going to pass. But I could tell there was some inner struggle there... she is family, after all. As he finished up going through his things, I asked if I could lay her beside him to get a few pictures. He said, "I've seen missionaries give baby blessings and that's as much holding a baby as anything, so I think it's ok if I hold her." Finally!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!