Sunday, January 4, 2015

Partying Zombie Style!

We really are enjoying our new game, Dead of Winter. So much in fact that we hosted another party for it. This time, we went even more zombie themed by adding ribs! (what zombie doesn't like ribs?)

We decided to make our own - it was our first time doing it ... I'd say it was a pretty big hit!
 Yeah ... the pregnant lady ate way more than everyone else ... like 1.75 times more.
And go ahead ... ask how many times I had to get up and pee during the game.
I'm not ashamed.
The answer is 9.
Golly I have to drink so much water! Anything to keep baby girl in there longer though!
I'm thinking about installing a bed in the bathroom - just for a shorter trip and more convenience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!