Monday, June 16, 2014

Farewell Zoo Time!

We are so sad that our great friends, the Bass family, are moving to Washington. We will for sure miss them! But we are so glad we got to see them at the zoo before they leave (Emily, Eli and Tanner)! Our friends, Kirsten, Paxton, and Landon! It was pretty cold but totally worth it! When we first got there, the clouds went away and the sun came out. But it didn't last ... at all!


Here is where it started to rain a bit... 








  We stopped half way through in a warm room for lunch.





It started pouring so we raced to the next under cover exhibit. Tanner was getting soaked so I took off my sweater to cover him as we ran, not thinking about how I wore white... Oh well, I won the wet t-shirt contest! Here we are as drowned rats ... and Audrey slept through it all!

 Look who we randomly bumped into! We had no idea the other would be there...



See you soon friends!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting, Jessie!!! That was such a fun zoo trip! You forgot to mention that the sun came out, right when I left, haha! Miss you

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!