Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A New Toy For Aaron

I was looking at Aaron's toys and he has in them several photos - photos that I was printing for one thing or another that didn't print right...

He loves to play with them and carry them around. Well, I thought it would be fun to make him a magnet board for the photos.  My little sister gave Aaron a wooden board with sheet metal on it but it is too heavy for him to carry around, so I took the metal off and put foam pieces around the edges so it isn't sharp. Then I cut up the photos and attached magnets to the back. Right now it is a "play with Mama" toy because Aaron likes to eat his family members...

I'm not sure what was going on with my camera, no matter what setting I used I could not get a picture that didn't turn out blurry ... oh well, you get the idea.





1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!