Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Don't Despair, Dishwasher!

Yesterday, our dishwasher stopped working. Well, it wouldn't stop running, even though the lights weren't on and then ... it wouldn't work at all.

Eric and I took it apart. What's that? You can think of a better way to spend a Monday night? Well, I sure can't! We located the problem in the circuit board. Something blew ... That big black mark definitely shouldn't be there!

I called several stores who wanted to diagnose the problem for me. We can do that ourselves, thank you very much ... just tell me where I can get the part! Turns out there were only 3 left in the area. So, I headed into Portland, during traffic, yikes. It took us 2.5 hours total, but we got it! Tonight, we conquered our dishwasher! SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!