Sunday, October 11, 2015

Diva Retreat

I had the fabulous opportunity to attend the Diva Retreat for work! I had so much fun!!!
I miss these girls already!
The retreat was Oct. 9 - Oct. 11 in Park City, Utah!
Here is when we arrived!
And we did a get to know you section - here's what I said:

 We had a fabulous photography class, yay!
We also went to the site of the Olympics in Utah to ride the Alpine Slide!
 
I flew so fast down the mountain I literally burned rubber ... haha. Love it!
 We went out to dinner as a group and had a blast! 
  We did nails and had a Minute to Win It Night that I apparently rocked like a boss!


I miss these fabulous ladies already!
 
Hope to see you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous! Looks like so much fun! You're lucky to be able to be one of the dating divas.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!