Friday, October 23, 2015

Cousin Party!

Katie and Annie both have Halloween time birthdays, so they decided to combine their parties and Halloween Theme it! So, I made some costumes for the kids :)
Audrey's is purchased and then altered. Aaron and Adelynn were sewn/put together from things around the house. Fun, huh? They are Rapunzel, Flynn Rider and Pascal from Tangled!
 
  
Aaron's "smolder" is pretty good, huh?
Pretty cute, huh?!? I just love these kids!

 The party was a lot of fun!
Annie and Aaron have become best friends. They talk about each other all the time! Love it!
My favorite part of the evening ... Audrey was struggling having so many people around. So she took my hand and said, "come on!" Off we went down to the log area of Eric's Parents' backyard. We walked along the logs as she counted them. She held my hand and would call out, "ok, stop! Picture please!" She'd point to something as I adjusted my exposure and snapped her picture. Isn't this adorable!?! I loved that one-on-one time with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!