Thursday, May 29, 2014

Couple of Random Cuties

 There is a division in our neighborhood... Some of the kids aren't allowed to play with the other kids and so they play on separate sides of the street. Our kids have not had any bad run-ins with any of the other kids so they are lucky and can play with them all! One group was playing with cars outside their house right near the entrance to our development (scary!) so I stood at the entrance to make sure no cars came flying in while our kids played. They had a blast!


 Conversation between Aaron and I:
A: Mama, I want to watch Mater and the Ghost Light...
M: If I do that for you, what will you do for me?
A: Do for you?
M: Yes...
A: I, uh, get you a, uh, present!
M: A present? For me?!? What will be in it?
A: A really big horse! For your birthday!
M: For me? Ok, you go get my horse an dI'll turn on the TV.
I turn around and then back to see him holding a roll of packing tape - the closest item to him...
A: Here it is!
M: That's my horse?
A: Yes! It's just pretend mama...



  Somebody got herself stuck and then somebody decided he wanted to join...

Couple more cute Aaronisms:

 When Aaron recites the alphabet, he says j, k, elf, m, n ...
It is their "thing" - Aaron and Daddy have cereal and milk. Aaron very rarely has it without Daddy (he usually has yogurt with me). But I walked in the kitchen one morning just in time to hear, "Mama usually give me chocolate ... chocolate milk with my cereal." Wait, what? I most certainly have not! Manipulation already?
I went to a meeting and Aaron stayed home with Daddy and Audrey. Aaron informed Daddy that since Mama was gone, they could do whatever they want! Daddy agreed to this and asked what Aaron wanted to do... Aaron replied, "GO TO THE BEACH!" Daddy informed him that they couldn't actually do that, but maybe they could go outside and pretend they were at the beach. Aaron replied, "That's it Daddy! That's it! We can go outside and pretend we are at the beach! That's it!!!"

Aaron gets to eat way too many otter-pops (or as he calls them, water-pops) a day than he probably should ... this is because every time he wants one, he brings one for Mama and one for Audrey too...

For a while, Aaron would ask, "mama, are you thirsty?" If I replied, "Yes," he would then say he was also thirsty and request I get him a drink when I got mine... so I've started saying, "Yes, but I'm alright, thanks." He now replies still that he is thirsty too, but he offers to get me a drink! He'll race to the kitchen and fill me a glass with water and bring it to me before even getting one for himself. So thoughtful!
 Love Aaron't little "game face." After driving this taxi "to Daddy's work" Aaron begged to actually go to Daddy's work to see Daddy ... and to get candy. We totally went to pay a visit to the office 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!