Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Target in the Sun!

I had to go to Target to pick up small tension rods to lower the clothes in Aaron's closet so he can pick out his own shirt in the morning and have access to every shirt.
I don't usually go to Target and it's a small drive to get there so I figured we should stay longer and make the most of the trip. I'm not a shopper these days so I didn't want to buy anything - but I came up with something more fun for us to do! I think Aaron enjoyed it more than Audrey, but I know she'll get into it one day.

On our drive home, it was soooooooooooo gorgeous! We opted to have a picnic outside.
Audrey was tired and her initial reaction to the grass was dislike ... to say the least.
She eventually warmed up to it though ;) 


Dear warm weather, please don't ever leave! I love getting "flowers" from my son to put behind my ear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!