Tuesday, March 18, 2014

8 Months

I can't believe Audrey is now 8 months old!!! She grows and surprises me more and more every day.
Audrey crawls everywhere and anywhere, but she wants to walk. She goes up in a bear crawl position and screams until I come and help her stand up and take her hands. Then she walks to where she wanted to go.

Audrey learned how to stand up a few days ago and now she pulls herself up on everything.  

Audrey's favorite food is Ice Cream - isn't this adorable? She's so ready for more!


Aaron takes great care of Audrey. He had a play date the other day and it was the first day I had to perform a finger swipe. He makes sure she doesn't get to things that could hurt her.







What an adorable little ray of sunshine! She is popping her third tooth and unless she chomps down hard on something painful she will simply crawl and explore for over an hour all on her own.

She and Aaron are the best of friends. She looks up to him already and I know he'll be a great role model for her. He will teach her and help her to grow as she should!

I love Audrey more than life. She belongs in our family now and always. I wouldn't trade her for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!