Tuesday, November 26, 2013

How to Please a Woman

Aaron proved today that he knows how to please a woman - specifically, his sister.

First, he played peek-a-boo with her. Covering his eyes with her feet - love it!

Then he read her a story - word for word. The cute boy has memorized the book :)
Turn up your volume, he is pretty quiet.

And then comes the finale ... I put them down for a nap and Audrey was unhappy about it. She wanted to be held. I watched on the camera as Aaron climbed in her bed and chatted with her, calming her down in seconds. I wasn't paying too close attention, and then Aaron left the room. I went up to put him back in and I noticed what I didn't see before while watching the camera ... 
When I put the children down, I gave Aaron some peanut m&m's as a reward for going in his room when I asked. When Audrey got sad, he tried to share them with her ... What a loving brother.
Adorable and frightening at the same time. 

Apparently Aaron knows - when a woman is sad, give her chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!