Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

This morning Eric made me breakfast in bed and gave me my mother's day gifts. His grandparents gave us a $50 Borders giftcard for Christmas which Eric let me spend ALL of for my mother's day presents. :D I purchased the Mistborn Trilogy and Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson. I also got a Vampireology book to complete my "ology" collection. See all the other "ology books?" I love this collection!!!






He also bought me a work out band to match his so that when I am "unpregnant" I can do P90X with him (after watching him do it in the mornings I'm starting to wonder what I've gotten myself into by promising to work out with him...).

In the evening, before I went crazy with rearranging the house, he sat me down and told me all the things he loves about me - it was one of the most precious moments that has ever passed in my life. He truly was made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!