Friday, May 6, 2011

10 Things I Learned From My Mom

In light of the upcoming Mother's Day, I thought I'd share with you 10 things I learned from my Mom:
  1. Don't worry about how big your purse is, you'll need what's in it (better to be prepared)
  2. Christmas music is not just for December (do what makes you happy no matter what others think)
  3. Accept your failures and learn from them
  4. Take responsibility for your own growth - no one else can make you into who you want to be
  5. Life is going to have bumps - might as well drive fast over them! Even if it's rough on you, it'll at least startle the people in the back of the car
  6. When company is coming over and you don't have time to do all the dishes, hide the big ones in the oven
  7. There's always room for Jello (or ice cream!)
  8. "Be who you are and say what you mean for those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
  9. Do your homework first thing when you get home so you can play later
  10. Unconditional love
I love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!