Monday, May 9, 2011

Our Home

Eric and I love our home. We're in danger right now simply because the insurance company our landlord is using is refusing to cover the house - they say the roof needs to be replaced along with a ton of other things... We are crossing our fingers that we don't have to move while they make the house "liveable." Our landlord has been coming over taking pictures of things to try to show the insurance company that the house is fine - hopefully it works! I know I have posted pictures a few pictures of the outside of our home, but I haven't ever done inside ones... So I have put up a few.

First I want to show you my new garden. Our neighbors Mike and Marybeth Sanders take good care of Eric and I. They have an incredible garden and had left over plants. Yay! Eric has been asking me when we were going to start our garden and being the lazy creature that I am I continually answer "I don't know..." Saturday night the Sanders provided us with a garden. I was so excited that I couldn't wait till Monday to plant them - I began planting immediately. I brought the car around back and turned on the high beams for light and began de-weeding our garden area and planted our new plants.  :D We hope to add another cherry tomato plant as well as some zuchinni. Not sure what else to plant - got any ideas?

*waves hand* There are no weeds on the side of the garden

In case you can't read the print on the picture, left to right we have 
3 rows of strawberries, bell peppers, jalepenos and cherry tomatoes.


I got into a rearranging mood Sunday night and Eric helped me move all the furniture, so now we have room for a crib!

I will now take you on a tour of Two Step:
Eric named the house that because it only takes 2 steps to take the tour :D 

When you first walk in you see the Living Room
 The crib will go where the sewing table in the corner currently is.
 We will soon be moving Eric's drums out to storage *sob*

If you take a left, you'll find the kitchen
I would like to point out that one of the "chairs" at the table is actually a step stool
that my Mother-in-law bought me to be able to reach those ridiculously high shelves!
 Yes, there is a bookshelf in the Kitchen. :D


After the kitchen you'll find the Laundry Room


If you take a right from the Laundry Room you'll come across the Bedroom
 The bassinet will probably be on the floor at the foot of the bed when we're using the changing table



And lastly, comes our small, but cute, Bathroom
 People have asked how I trained Eric to put the toilet seat back down: secret revealed!

And that is our home. It is small, but we love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!