Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tales of a Good Picture

Ok, so today I am 26 weeks along. 26 weeks = 6 months... 182 days done, 98 days to go...

So, I thought, take a picture, right?  Oh boy... I went with mirror pictures and after going through the effort of getting tall enough to be seen in the mirror - this is what I ended up with!

Problem #1
A belly picture with a face - yikes!
Problem #2
Dirty mirror...

Problem #3
A fairly good picture, but no face... not my fault. It's also a strange angle.

THEN I GOT A SPLINTER!!!
 The splinter is still  in my right pinky... of course it had to be in my right hand so that 
my incompetent left hand couldn't get it out. And where the heck did I get a splinter from???

So, hopefully when Eric gets home he can take one that looks decent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!