Friday, April 8, 2011

Alright - so I got a few good pictures. They turned out nice because I made Eric get in them with me.  :)

So, this first picture is obviously old, but it is to show you my size prior to pregnancy. ------------------------------------>



This next one has a line drawn to show how much of me Eric didn't marry.... As you can see in the picture - this baby is a low rider!





I also did some way fun cooking crafts today. The first to be featured is No-Bake Cookie Bunnies!



I didn't use M&M's... I used white chocolate and karo syrup to create a putty then added food coloring for the eyes and noses.  Eric had to pick up the almonds at the store as well as the Cadbury Eggs used in the other craft at the store, so when he got home he helped put the ears on the bunnies.

I also made nests using coconut and chocolate (the dark ones) and coconut and egg (the lighter ones)

 These last few pictures are of the flowers Eric surprised me with today
before taking me to dinner at the Thai Kitchen.  :)




1 comment:

  1. So I just played catch up on your blog. I was talking to Amanda and we were discussing when you were coming next week (so excited) and I thought out loud that you would be showing. She told me to get on your blog...yes you are showing beautifully! I love a big pregnant tummy, not much better than knowing you are carrying a precious little baby with you at all times! I miss it (and yet I don't miss it at all;).
    Can't wait to see you next week. I am going to look at the email you sent and I will email you back.
    You are a cute pregnant girl for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!