Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Valentine's Day on a Budget

Experian.com does a video chat every Wednesday and today they selected the topic:
Valentine's Day on a Budget.
They asked for some Divas to be guests on the chat so me and my friend, Catharine, were selected!
There were some technical issues on their end at the beginning, but overall I think it went well! There were very few viewers live, but the replay continues to be watched here.
I stacked 5 pillows on my chair so that I would be in the natural light bursting through my window rather than in the shadows - which worked great until I almost fell off part way through! Haha.

I also did a screen record of the event and you can watch it below
... but I won't be offended if you don't - it's 46 minutes long :)

Overall it was a very fun event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!