Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Packages

It doesn't matter what's in them, my kids LOVE packages.
Lucky for them (and me!) my Grandparents love sending packages! They love it so much that we received two this month!
 Audrey was so excited about the rose GP and Grammy made out of Hershey's kisses! She also loved opening all of the toothpaste boxes to find candy inside!
 Adelynn was already in bed so we taught double A "Don't Eat Pete," their new favorite game, and Adelynn opened her gifts in the morning.
 Seriously, how cute is this little lady?!? And I love how when double A help her open the gifts, they are so cooperative and kind to each other! That morning, we were all about helping and sharing, thank goodness!
One of Adelynn's gifts was a box of pancake mix - one of triple A's obsessions ... so we fired up the griddle immediately!
Thank you, as always, for the splendid packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!