Saturday, May 16, 2015

Contico Choir Performance

Eric was asked, once again, to be a drummer for a choir and other show numbers!

He's getting quite popular! Probably because he's SO GOOD!

Tonight, he accompanied the Contico Choir.
We had a lot of fun attending the concert, just the two of us (one of our teenage neighbors just got certified as a baby-sitter so we were able to go alone)!

 
 Eric's family was all out of town on the company incentive trip so I recorded the songs.
I had the best seat in the house! Though, you can't hear the choir very well from where I'm sitting, but let's be honest, I didn't come to hear the choir! (it was well balanced, I promise)

The first song he accompanied was "Lullaby on Broadway."

 The second song (and closer for the night!) was "Route 66.
I'm so proud of this guy! I love that he gets to use his talents and that he gets to share his drumming skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!