Monday, March 30, 2015

Loving the Baby

The kids have shown increasing love for the little girl growing in my tummy recently.
They love to put their hands on my belly and wait for a "high-five" and they love to give her hugs!
They also love to talk to her - they press their faces right up to my belly and tell her all sorts of things!
This morning, they both decided in their own way to sing a song to the baby.
Aaron chose to sing along to a song in one of his favorite moves, Planes: Fire & Rescue
It's hard to understand him at parts, but it's still super adorable!
Audrey, chose to dress up, get on a stage, and use a microphone.
Audrey loves to come up to me and say, "Baby?"
I'll kneel down so she can gently rub my belly and talk to the baby.
Aaron always asks how the baby is doing and when she's wiggling a ton (which is pretty much all the time) he gets excited and says, "I think she's coming out now!!!"
Sorry bud, we've got a few more weeks to go. But you'll meet her soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!