Sunday, February 2, 2014

Snapshots

We have had a super crazy week - and this next week is just as busy! But we love every minute of it!
We adore having people over and we enjoy the satisfaction of getting things done.
And ... I loved getting a massage with my good friend Ash :) Definitely the highlight!
Here are a few snapshots of our week.

Last week, I spent 5 hours weeding the back yard and another 2 this week. We then got 2 vans full, a truck full, and a large mound of dirt for our yard.
It is almost level! We are still working on it but we have made loads of progress!
Aaron was a big helper!


















We hosted a Dota LAN party. See if you can find the empty computer where I was playing!



















Audrey and I wore matching dresses today :)




















We watched the superbowl! Go Seahawks!

















And Eric's Aunt Gail came to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!