Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 A Year in Review

Happy New Year!

This year has been so great! So many amazing things have happened to us! To start off, at the beginning of the year, I did a post with several of my frustrations ... one of which was my lack of friends. This is something that Eric and I both felt weighing on us and we decided to do something about it. We decided to start having people from work our same age and stage of life over for dinner. We learned very quickly that I love cooking for other people and we both love hosting parties! I have made so many new friends this way and it has been incredible. Our home is perfect for party hosting and we take advantage of it as often as we can!

We purchased a new car this year, were gifted a van, and we purchased our home! I can't believe how well everything lined up for us! We truly are blessed. We were able to furnish our home with a few little extras (like the projector and screen in the bedroom) and we live comfortably! Eric is an amazing budgeter and everything we were able to do this year is thanks to his budgeting and the generosity of his parents in helping us purchase our home.

Audrey was born and I can't even begin to describe how "right" that felt. It truly feels like we are one step closer to having our family be complete and it is a feeling that I am loving! She is such a joy and wonder!

Eric was transferred to the Marketing department at work and then to the IT department. Both were wonderful opportunities and he is loving where he is at.

I started choreographing for the dance festival and it has been a great joy.

What a wonderful year - I can't wait to see what 2014 brings!

1 comment:

  1. I love that everything is going so well for you!! I really hope this next year is just a wonderful! Your family deserves the best!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!