Thursday, June 20, 2013

Surprise Family Visit!

My Mom texted me at 1am last Friday informing me that they would be leaving for Oregon in the morning. Surprise! Grams, Tom, Mikayla (Aaron calls her Booky), Kestra, and Anna all drove out and arrived around 1am on Saturday and stayed till this morning.

We mostly stayed around the house, though we went to the water park on Saturday and made a (very long) shopping trip on Monday.

The pictures are pretty self-explanatory. Enjoy!























Aaron was very sad when he realized they were leaving and he didn't get to go with.
Good thing we will see them again soon!!!

The last night they were here, Eric got onto a game called XCOM and everyone got a character.

 The "black dude" is Thomas, Mikayla has the purple hair, Kestra looks like herself, as does Eric, and I have white hair and tan skin. Not sure how I feel about my character being "heavy" but I guess it fits ... ;)

 A little explanation on this last photo - apparently Eric had a habit of taking Mikayla's drink unknowingly, so Mikayla made it blatantly obvious that it was her drink...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!