Sunday, June 2, 2013

Baby Shower Weekend

I had 2 baby showers this weekend - I am so blessed! My visiting teachers threw me one Friday night and Ane, Kelsey, and Amanda threw one Saturday morning! It was so much fun!!!

Ane, Kelsey, and Amanda went all out - it was so fancy! Look at the adorable decorations and diaper cake and the homemade playdough that Ane made for the activity! And the food was SPECTACULAR!



The activity was that we had 2 minutes to create a baby out of playdough ... this was such a cute and super fun idea!







I got an adorable book called On the Night You Were Born. I hadn't read it and neither had several of the other ladies, so I read it aloud and started crying about half way through... My face became red for the rest of the shower. It is such a tender, sweet book!










Here I am with each of the gorgeous ladies who threw my shower - they are so sweet and I love them so much. It means a lot to me that they made the event so fun and so beautiful!

I got sooooooo many adorable things! Here are some super cute dresses I got! I'm so happy to be having a girl! *squeal*







And for those wondering what my 33 week belly looks like:

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!