Monday, June 3, 2013

Small Moments

Sometimes, we sacrifice comfort for ... well ... hmmmmm
I actually have no idea what he is sacrificing comfort for. A workout perhaps?
One of those small moments that just makes me smile :)
I am so lucky to be his Mama.
Last night I snuck in his room to close the window so he didn't get too cold during the night and had to just stop and gaze. I motioned for Eric to come join me and we just stood there, pondering thoughts like, "Did we really create this?" or, "How did we get lucky enough to be his parents?" As we held each other watching him sleep, we each offered a silent prayer of thanks for our little man who brings us so much joy. 
It was a very tender moment. Upon leaving, we each whispered, "I love you, Aaron."
I hope this is something he always knows; that his Mama and Daddy love him so much and that we always will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!