Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Fun Walk

My neighbor called today asking if I could pick up her daughter from school. I readily agreed, forgetting that I don't have the car today... but the school is only a mile away so I figured we would just walk. Then I remembered that the stroller is in the car that I don't have. So we hoofed it... and boy was it fun!

Aaron loved crunching the leaves! He learned very quickly how to catch them on his foot and kick them into the air. He also loved bending down and getting them stuck to his mittens!

















I almost wish he wasn't having so much fun... perhaps then I could have gotten a picture that wasn't fuzzy or one that contains his face! I finally gave up so me and my 5% battery life phone got a little video of him running around instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!