Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Best Father

Eric and Aaron have the most amazing relationship.
Every morning, Aaron searches the apartment for Eric and is sad when he can't find him.
Aaron beats me to the door when Eric gets home and he actually listens for the car and goes running when he hears it!

They play so well together and Aaron is learning from Eric so fast!
I know that with Eric as his teacher, Aaron will grow up to be incredible.

Happy Father's Day to the best father my children could ever have.



















Also, a shout out to my father Michael and Eric's father Mark who both (in my humble opinion) raised phenomenal children :}

1 comment:

  1. Why have I not be following your blog? Goodness, status now following!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!