Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oregon Vacation

Over Thanksgiving break Eric, Aaron and I traveled to Oregon. We spent a week relaxing ... till we got sick! Oh well, what can you do? It was still a great trip though. We got to hang out with family, friends, and we even found a place to live when we move there next month! (it is less than 30 days away!) I didn't take many pictures... we were too busy having fun! But here are some of the ones I did get. :}

Aaron flies really well...
On the way there, Aaron fell asleep during take off and happily woke up a bit later.
The ride home, Aaron slept the entire flight! 
In fact, the people in front of us turned around and were shocked to see Aaron...
They had no idea we had a baby with us.



He really enjoyed looking out the window and listening to music.


Aaron's SUPER CUTE cousins LOVED to play with him!



We're working on the whole "sitting up" thing... 
he's getting pretty good till he gets tired and slumps like this.


Ane was making a frozen fruit salad. As she worked, Aaron sat and watched.
When she finished beating the salad Aaron started talking and reaching...
He really wanted the beaters.

So we cleaned off the big clumps and handed them over.
It wasn't long till those beaters were licked clean!


1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering to win "The Help" giveaway. I am guessing you live somewhere that snow falls a lot. If so, I am jealous. Here in Oklahoma we get snow.. normally in about 3 freak blizzards, though. But, I do love to watch the snow fall as well! I am so glad that you said A Boyfriend for Christmas. I love that movie! Ha. I do not know many people who have seen it, but it is great! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!