Saturday, November 5, 2011

Blogger Quiz

I've seen this floating around and thought I'd do it. :D



A.  Age: 22
B.  Best Friend:  Eric of course!!!
C.  Chore That You Hate: Dishes...ugh. Our sink is so small that I am easily overwhelmed. Plus, they smell - and no garbage disposal...
D.  Dogs:  none
E.  Essential Start To Your Day:  A kiss from Eric
F.  Favorite Color:  Green! Any shade but olive. I also like pink.
G.  Gold or Silver:  Silver
H.  Height:  5'1.75"
I.  Instruments You Play:  Does your voice count? Cause otherwise I'm really out of practice in my other 3 instruments so I don't know if they count... (Piano - it's been a few months, Alto Saxophone - it's been a few years, and Clarinet - it's been a long time)
J.  Job Title:  Homemaker
K.  Kids:  Just Aaron
L.  Live: Utah -- but soon to be OREGON!
M.  Mother's Name:  Patricia
N.  Nicknames:  Jessie ... Mama ... My sister once tried to call me J-Dawg but it never stuck, thank goodness (sorry Laura)
O.  Overnight Hospital Stays:  Oh boy... I've had 3 surgeries on my eyes, my appendix and I've had a baby. (luckily I was an "outpatient" for my gallbladder surgery and my other visits haven't been over night)
P.  Pet Peeve:  People not using their turn signals when driving!
Q.  Quote From A Movie: These mashed potatoes are so creamy...
R.  Right or Left Handed:  Right
S.  Siblings:  Laura, Lissa (+Kenny), Thomas, Mikayla, Kestra, and Anna (And then there's also Jon, Amanda, Michael, Heather, Tyler, Kelsey, and Rachel)
T.  Time You Wake Up:  hahhahahahahaha Whenever Aaron makes me
U.  Ultimate Vacation:  I'd love to go on a Cruise - I hear they're fun!
V.  Vegetable You Hate: rotten avocado. Avocados are great but once they're brown - ugh
W.  What Makes You Run Late:  hmmmmm Just about anything - I'm great at coming up with excuses to not leave my house
X.  X-Rays You've Had:  The only ones I can think of are from when I sprained my rib (Soccer) and when I dislocated my shoulder (Ultimate Frisbee).
Y.  Yummy Food You Make:  I love my crockpot so I'm going to say my Cafe Rio pulled pork and my Chipotle chicken
Z.  Zoo Animal:  Red Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!