Friday, September 9, 2016

The Epic Race

Eric worked from home today so we decided to walk to the park around dinner time. if you haven't heard already, I freaking LOVE that we live within safe walking distance to a fabulous park .
When it came time to head home, Audrey got tired of riding her scooter and Adelynn, obviously, didn't last long on it either.
 
There was only one option. A hero must rise to get that scooter home. And thus, I took it upon myself to ride. Of course, then Aaron started the trash talk about how he's faster than I and, unfortunately, he's pretty correct (something I did tell him before I agreed to his race).
His statement at the end is hysterical to me! 
Don't worry, Bud, I will win for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!