Friday, August 5, 2016

A Family Tradition

Starting with my Grandpa, each male in the Pallot family has had the opportunity to be photographed in this exact sailor suit. Aaron is the most recent of the males - each around the age of 4 (Aaron didn't fit in it until he turned 5). Here are the generations.

And here are the best of the other photos I took of Aaron.
Mark and Ane have the most stunning backyard and I count myself lucky to have been able to take the pictures there. 
He is going to break hearts later in life, for sure!
He chose most of his own poses - not bad, huh?
This middle photo ... Aaron looks just like my brother, Thomas!
How fun is this pirate ship?!
Don't worry, there is a gag reel - and it is coming soon to a blog near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!