Monday, May 20, 2013

Date Night!

I have to start this post with a photo of Aaron from this morning.
Whenever Aaron gets soap or lotion on his hands, he rubs it into his hair. I didn't consider this to be a problem until today when he got his green bean dip on his hands and rubbed it in his hair.
He certainly seems happy about it though! Haha, what a cute kid!

Today was a crazy day, and it was so great that we were able to go out on a date tonight!
We went to Progress Ridge and walked around the lake and checked out the shops. 
Then we went and walked around Big Al's which has a bowling alley, arcade, sports bar ... it's pretty epic.

We played one game of Air Hockey - Eric won ... of course. Then we bowled a game.
I've never bowled with only 2 people, but it was so fun just bowling with Eric! 
It made the game exciting the whole time! There was no sitting and waiting for the next person, we were standing beside each other the whole time. 
Yes, the picture on the right is of my shoe inside Eric's shoe... :) 

 I'm definitely lucky Eric didn't find his stride till the middle of the game, otherwise he would have won!
It was a close match!!! Eric is a TURKEY! 

 Here I am with my *ahem* bowling balls at 31 weeks.
One ball is 8lbs and the other ... well, I don't think I'll tell you how much weight I've gained :)
p.s. she was totally kicking the ball the whole time we were taking the picture











I seriously am so lucky to have Eric. It was great to just walk around with no worries or cares.

1 comment:

  1. 31 weeks? you look tiny. i always looked HUGE at 31 weeks and people were asking if i was having twins, etc. you look amazing! your kiddo is adorable, mine too loves to put everything in his hair, including boogers, which is not on purpose but totally yucky. and yay for date night!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!