Wednesday, May 1, 2013

An Adventure in Babysitting

Now that we have a place big enough, we get to help in some of the bigger babysitting projects! This adventure was going to be a 3 day sleep over, but Grandma Cindy called and she trumps Aunt any day, so we only had a 1 night sleep over, but it was our first cousin sleep over and it was a blast!

I have learned that multiple kids isn't much harder than one (other than the fact that the smaller ones get more battle scars) because they all play together. Having a room dubbed the play room where all the toys stay is, I think, the most genius idea I've ever had. Our home did not get messy (other than crumbs under the table) because the toys stay in one room.

The best compliment I have ever received from Lucy: You have his dress-ups hanging on the wall. One day, you'll have to get a chest for these ... but for now, this is fancy!









I never thought I'd be a fan of peer pressure, but ... each child said they didn't like something, but when they saw the others eating it, they gave it a try and changed their minds. Score!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this Jessie! Thank you so much for taking our kids for the night! I know they had fun and I owe you big time!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!