Monday, May 13, 2013

30 Weeks

Man ... am I getting excited! 10 weeks to go till the due date of this little beauty! I took a picture today! (fresh out of the shower ... gotta do it when it occurs to me or it won't happen :-| )

The whole time I was trying getting a "good" picture, Aaron wanted to kiss the baby, so I let him do that. He loves to go to the doctor with me and listen to the "baby heart!" He already loves his "bister" and gives her plenty of hugs and kisses - he shares his cars and tickles her. He absolutely loves babies (dolls or real) and tries to take care of them. He is great with his cousin, Annie. He likes to hold her and burp her and give her hugs and kisses.

We had an appointment today in which the doctor confirmed that according to the ultrasound, everything inside is fine. She is in the 76th percentile for her size (so she isn't small) and there is enough fluid around her ... somehow the math adds up even though my bump is itty bitty. I went from needing to wear maternity shirts to having maternity shirts be tents, but my normal shirts get stretched ... blah - the nasty in between stage. I thought I was done with that! Oh well, I'm just excited to meet this little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie,
    Wanted to make sure you got my comment back to you regarding the winner from my O Jolie Designs Giveaway. I didn't see an email address, so I thought I would leave a quick comment.

    I had announced the winner on my facebook page and completely forgot to do a blog post. I am so sorry. I hope you will continue to visit. I will be sure to make sure I do a blog post to share future winners. I will be doing another giveaway later this week!

    Thanks
    Sarah

    ps. Aaron is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!