Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Look What I Made!

I'm not sure what has gotten into me lately... but I'm going on a crafting spree!!!


These mummies are vases and jars covered with toilet paper.
Don't you just love the candles inside?
I got the frame at Aaron's baby shower.
I painted it black, cut out the "mat", and added the paper behind it.
I then drew on the glass.
(It's a little dark, but it says Trick Or Treat)

 I made the blocks a while back at a Relief Society activity... but that's not what I wanted to show you.
I made this cute pumpkin from a flower pot! :D


The sign was fun. I took a card from my grandparents and cut out the flowers/leaves.
I printed the words and cut them with an exacto knife.
And then glued it all to a pretty piece of paper.
 (The cornucopia is from my old roommate... I think they go well together)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!