Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cakes and Pumpkins

Last year, I decided I wanted to decorate a "Halloween Cake"
Eric and I created this spider to satisfy that urge.


I thought it would be fun to do another cake this year.
I'm not as proud of it but I think we had more fun doing it...
A monster!
 

We also carved pumpkins this weekend.

Last year we carved pumpkins we grew ourselves.
They were small so we made one a head and the other a body - super cute.



This year we got big pumpkins from the store. 
From left to right you have:
Drew and Kirsten's pumpkin
Aaron's pumpkin (carved by Eric)
Eric's pumpkin
My pumpkin
I like how a lot of the flaws are hidden when you turn off the lights. :D
(I'm obviously talking about my pumpkin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!