Saturday, November 26, 2016

Saturday Chores

Generally speaking, as long as it isn't picking up after themselves, my kids enjoy cleaning (we'll see how long this lasts) and ask to do it! It isn't slave labor if it's voluntary, right?
 Every once in a while, they get burnt out unless something new is added ... like when I taught them about the small vacuum in the kitchen, or when I periodically, begrudgingly allow them to use the mop.

Well, on Saturdays, Audrey cleans the downstairs bathroom, and Aaron does the upstairs one. 
Someone decided to take Saturday chores to a whole new level. Instead of a rag, Audrey decided to use a magic eraser to clean the bathroom - counter, toilet lid and sides, floor, mirror, doors, light switches, door handles ... At least I know that this week, she remembered all of the surfaces she's supposed to clean, and she had fun doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!