Monday, November 3, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Man, it's like Mother Nature flipped a switch! Suddenly, it's FREEZING around here! 
It sure does make for some awesome snuggles though!

Saturday, after all the Halloween CRAZINESS we opted to not clean up at all :)
We turned on the fire, wore pajamas all day, and watched movies. Seriously, awesome!
 During the movie, Aaron wanted to use Audrey's legs as a tunnel ... 
as he dove into the tunnel, she happily sat on his head, haha!

We are also eating lots of homemade soup!
  I have a problem - I'll admit it...
I stare at my family while they eat. Eric, Audrey, Aaron ... all of them. It's kinda creepy, really. Doesn't matter if they are eating food that I made (though I definitely love to watch them devour something I spent time on)... I simply feel an overwhelming sense of LOVE for them while they eat. Is that crazy? Perhaps it's because one of their basic needs are being met... They could be driving me up a wall prior to dinner and the during dinner it'll all melt away as I watch them eat. *sigh* It's a blessing and a curse.

Laundry has been touch and go for me recently - it's all clean but not an ounce of it is folded or put away. Not even kidding - it's been sitting in a pile on top of the dryer for over a week - I just keep washing it and adding it to the pile. Who's got time to put it all away? Seriously?!? At least it's clean... This morning, I couldn't find ANY of Audrey's pants ... I dug through the pile like eight times and still found nothing (I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!!!) ... well, Aaron's the only one with sweats anyway so ... why not? He was happy to share and she had a blast in her over-sized clothes.

What are you doing to stay warm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!